The Complete Idiot’s Guide to Being Vegetarian in Canada
The Complete Idiot’s Guide to Being Vegetarian in Canada is an essential resource for the Canadian vegetarian.
Many questions face those considering a vegetarian diet: Will I get enough protein and vitamins? Is vegetarianism an option for growing children? What can I make for dinner tonight? How can I make it work when I’m vegetarian but the rest of my family isn’t?
This up-to-date guide answers these questions and many more, including where to go to buy what in Canada.
- How to shop for a vegetarian kitchen
- Recipes for quick and easy meals and snacks
- Vegetarian diets for children, teens, and older adults
- How to eat vegetarian when you’re pregnant
- The facts about staying healthy on a vegetarian diet
- Canadian resources and references
Written by: Nettie Cronish & Barbara Selley, R.D.
Category: Cooking, Vegetarian
Format: Trade Paperback
Publisher: Prentice Hall Cda (APB)
Pub Date: May 1, 2000